SE Qld got together

General Sailing Talk
RobertB

SE Qld got together

Post by RobertB »

Hi Folks,

Gunter, Garry, Larry, Coops and Partner, and myself all got together today. Though it proved too breezy for a sail, we had a great chat and Garry provided the coffee and tea and Larry the snacks.
It was good to discuss matters and we all agreed that we should organise another, and perhaps this time, wet a hull or two.

Garry took some pics so we may even get a photo up soon.

Cheers, Robert
LarryW

Re: SE Qld got together

Post by LarryW »

Good time. Swapping sea stories, laughing at Robert and Coops' joke, and admiring Gary's boat. I don't think every couple of months would be out of line.
Larry
solo

Post by solo »

yep, I`m with it
Gunter
gazman727

Post by gazman727 »

Hi Guys and Gals, I have returned to the fold with Sherlock 2 all cleaned up for the grand-kids on holidays. It is over 12 months since Sherlock has seen salt water. tsk tsk!!! All is to change.

Robert, thanks for the invite to the get together. It was great to catch up with You, Larry, & Gunter, and to meet Pat and Neil.

I have not posted photos on this site, so here goes!! Opps, file is too large. I tried a zip file, but again too large. help please??
Yara50

Post by Yara50 »

Gary
Good to see you active again. Know the problem, too many things needing attention. Modern life is time poor.

If you are using Microsoft XP, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wind ... windows-xp
and you can download a "powertoy" MS Image resizer. Once installed, if you right click on the picture file you will get the option to resize the picture. We need file size typically less than 40 kb.
Ian B
Ex Investigator 563 #50 Yara
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

It was good for us to meet some others and put faces to names. Hope we can still come and play even if we are now "Investigator Traitors" having bought a Sunmaid. :roll:

Coops.
Yara50

Post by Yara50 »

Coops we are glad to have you, and anyway what you have is pretty much a stretched Investigator, with not just an extra stern, but a bigger hull, and wow, what an interior!
Ian B
Ex Investigator 563 #50 Yara
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

Couple of pics from yesterday then, courtesy of Vixen.

Coops.
LarryW

Post by LarryW »

Gary
I'll send you a private message on this site with my contact info. I can go to your place and upload your pictures or else you can email them to me and I'll up load them.
Sherlock is stilling looking great. Enjoyed you photos of the kid's first catches.

Coop's and Vixen,
Thank for the pictures. Ian is kind of the leader so I guess you are welcome. Have you posted any pics of the new boat on here or TSP.

Larry
RobertB

Post by RobertB »

Hi Folks,

Great pictures Pat. Thanks.

Robert