Secret Chord Needs New Home

Topaz Bill
Investigator Boat Name: Secret Chord

Secret Chord Needs New Home

Post by Topaz Bill »

Secret Chord has to find a new home. I've relocated to WA, and she's still in a shed in FNQ, an hour and a half from Cairns.
She's been a marvelous yacht, but needs a fair few jobs to make her pristine. Check out Topaz Bill on YouTube to see last time she sailed. Although basically sound, the sails are in poor condition and centre board pivot pin has a bit of movement.
Lots of good gear like Tohatsu Sailor (low hours), satnav, autohelm and lots of other stuff.
Price negotiable, lower end for these yachts. I'll be back in Qld in about two weeks, feel free to message or phone anytime.
Regards, Bill 0457272212
Ozzie
Investigator Boat Name: Spritzig II

Re: Secret Chord Needs New Home

Post by Ozzie »

Hi Bill, all the best in your new location, hope you find a sailing outlet in WA.

Have you advertised on gumtree? It’s still my favourite place to buy and sell although I understand Facebook marketplace is taking over. I’m not a Facebook user but I’ve followed the links on here and there are lots of boats. Also if there are any TSP users on here who might like to reference Bills post over on their buy and sell section .

Good luck Bill and thanks for your contributions on the forum. Drop in and say hello from time to time.
Ozzie
Investigator #143 "SPRITZIG II"

The Mariner - “It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right." ...
Enola - “Helen said that it’s only land sickness."
Waterworld (1995)
Topaz Bill
Investigator Boat Name: Secret Chord

Re: Secret Chord Needs New Home

Post by Topaz Bill »

Thanks Ozzie, and all that replied. I have found a new home for Secret Chord, unfortunately the trailer rusted through from the inside which stuffed my plans about selling somewhat. Thanks again for the inquiries, I lost all the phone numbers as I usually do.
Regards and happy sailing, Topaz Bill.