SOLD - "Missy" - Brisbane, Qld

fatpaddler

SOLD - "Missy" - Brisbane, Qld

Post by fatpaddler »

As my wife says.... I'm just not a responsible boat owner and should stop buying or owning them. :lol:

Bought in 2016 for $7500 , sailed once, then driven from Sydney to Brisbane and put into dry-dock at the Wynnum Mall Yacht Club where it has remained ever since, unused, costing me storage fees and insurance. Is now dusty, a bit cob-webby, and neglected, looking for a new owner to bring it back to its former glory.

Comes with Eagle Depth sounder, GME VHF marine radio, GME CD/USB/Aux, AM/FM Radio, all lights including Nav are LED, Two full length under deck storage draws, 100AH Marine Battery (has not been charged in a few years, probably needs replacement), 20 Ltr remote OB tank (probably still full!) and Porta-Poti.

Sail wardrobe includes Main, Jib, Storm Jib.

Inside the cabin needs a good scrub down and clean and/or repaint, and the cushions probably need replacing (pretty sure they are original late 70s brown, ugly and a bit mouldy now). The previous owner wanted to replace them but didn’t get around to it. I wanted to replace them but didn’t get around to it. Suggest the next owner pile them up, set fire to them and think about replacing them!

Tilt trailer, was registered on NSW plates but has not been registered for 4-5 years. Same with boat rego. However has been at the yacht club and fully insured ever since. Something for the next owner to sort out.
Missy_2021.jpg
Last edited by fatpaddler on Tue May 18, 2021 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Investigator #111 "Missy"
Geoff
Investigator Boat Name: #50 Timeless

Re: For Sale - "Missy" - Brisbane, Qld

Post by Geoff »

Hi Sean,

Sold if still available.

Geoff
Geoff
Investigator #50 'Timeless'
Investigator #111 'Missy'

As the engineer said, "sure it works in practice, but will it work in theory?"