First Sail on an Investigator

General Sailing Talk
Cooper

First Sail on an Investigator

Post by Cooper »

Thanks to the kindness and generosity of RobertB, we achieved 2 firsts today, one was sailing on Morton Bay and the other sailing on an Investigator. We met Robert at Manly marina public boatramp. He had Palamida in the water, rigged and waiting for us. After quick introductions ("hello buggalugs" :lol: "hello ugly" :D ) we cast off and headed out into the bay.

We had a great day. Wind was steady at about 12knts, with occasional little gusts. We managed most of the day sailing at speed between 4.5 & 5.6knts, and mainly on a reach. Perfect!! Out on the bay with lots of water and little else, not a lot to take photos of, but I still managed a few :D

Robert was quick to hand the helm over to Coops, so he hogged that all day and I took photos and generally acted like Lady Muck :D And what did Robert do?

By the time we got back to the marina it was a beautiful afternoon, so I took a few more photos :D

We mutinied and jumped ship as soon as we hit land :D leaving Palamida floating like a ghost ship, and left Robert with something to do at last :D

Many thanks to Robert for his kindness, his humour and his natural charm :D You have no idea how little that cost him to have me say that .... send donations if you'd like me to say something nice about you :lol:

Coops n Vixen
RobertB

Re: First Sail on an Investigator

Post by RobertB »

Hi Folks,

It was a nice day, made even more pleasant with good company.
When you get you own Investigator, we will be able to do some companion sailing.
Tangalooma and the wrecks, here we come!

Cheers, Robert
RobertB

Post by RobertB »

Hi Folks,

Just in case you've forgotton what Palamida looks like.....

Robert
Attachments
Palamida on Moreton Bay
Palamida on Moreton Bay
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

So now that we are sold on one, who wants to sell me their Investigator then? :roll: