Trailer for sale possibly suite investigator.

Trailers, outboards, fittings, etc.
Ozzie
Investigator Boat Name: Spritzig II

Trailer for sale possibly suite investigator.

Post by Ozzie »

A friend is selling a trailer and asked if I would be interested as he knew I was going to be refurbishing my trailer. I've decided to continue with my trailer as I have it set up with the plAtform for my canoes but thought someone else might be interested.

It is a low tandem trailer so could probably be used well with the Investigator as converting a standard trailer often leaves the boat too high for comfortable launching with the long keel.

It's registered (but don't have the details) and has a rather interesting low slung suspension on stainless axles , yes stainless . It is not braked so your tug must weigh more than 750kg I think that's how the regs work. It has some rust in the frame which is an unknown but he is not asking much for that reason. I have no interest other than thinking it may be useful to someone who has no trailer. Even if you use the fittings and suspension axle wheels of this trailer with new structural bits you would probably be streets ahead on the cost of full new trolley.

Anyway if anyone is interested pm me and I'll send you his contact so you can make any enquiries direct.
IMG_0389.JPG
IMG_0389.JPG (42.45 KiB) Viewed 3743 times
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG (40.92 KiB) Viewed 3743 times
IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0392.JPG (47.79 KiB) Viewed 3743 times
Ozzie
Investigator #143 "SPRITZIG II"

The Mariner - “It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right." ...
Enola - “Helen said that it’s only land sickness."
Waterworld (1995)