I have gone to 7M

General Sailing Talk
Mark

I have gone to 7M

Post by Mark »

All

Over the past few weeks I have been accessing the possibility of obtaining a larger yacht. After a lot of research I decided that a Sonata 7 would the bill. Subsequently late last week I drove to Victoria and purchased one of these in very good condition.

Therefore I am selling my beloved Investigator Aminee. This board has been vital since I purchased her in May 2011 in providing excellent advice and support in my upgrading projects. I part with a boat much superior to the one I bought but do so with great sadness. I563s are superb boats for learning to sail or just single handed sailing and providing day sail adventures let alone camping and overnighting.

I will put an advertisement on this site in the next day or so. I will also advertise on the usual sites; Gumtree, eBay and maybe some of the boating sales sites. If anyone is interested in considering buying her I am available though this site in the first instance via the private message service.

Best

Mark
snoopebj

Re: I have gone to 7M

Post by snoopebj »

Hope you'll keep posting on this site Mark and not defect to that "other"website - always appreciated your insights and help. Sonatas great boats very popular with the local T/S club here. Post some photos of your new boat.
Congratulations!
Fair winds and following seas

Emrys
Investigator #166 'Current Affair'
Mark

Re: I have gone to 7M

Post by Mark »

I have the site bookmarked and will continue to visit regularly and pass on anything I have learned. Its been sad winding up the boat in readiness for sale but thats moving on I guess. I eagerly await my first Sonata sail. Bit more to handle I am sure.

Cheers

Mark