INVESTIGATOR FOR SALE IN WOODEND VICTORIA - SOLD

peter yates

INVESTIGATOR FOR SALE IN WOODEND VICTORIA - SOLD

Post by peter yates »

Now have my SC25, so sadly "Private Eye" has to go. Good clean boat in original gel-coat with new spotted gum gunwhales and new signwriting. Only mods are sensible ones including telescopic fitting for assistance with mast raising, rig tensioning arm on stbd. shrouds, fibreglass raised hardtop giving headroom but more strength than pop-top.(Original pop-top also supplied and easily re-instated).
Comes with basic electrics with 2 lights, nav-lights and 27mhz off small battery, as new 8HP Yamaha, good vinyl cushions, bilge pump, life-lines, swim ladder, winches. Good sails including furler on jibs and jiify reefing to 2 points on main. New storm jib, new trailer winch and jocky wheel. Trailer also has galv extension bar which can be fitted for shallow ramps (never needed). Nothing to do except trailer brakes. Price is firm at $10,500 with new brakes or $10,000 without. I can fit new brakes, either mechanical or electric as required by buyer.
Please see attached photo.
Attachments
IMG_2982a_1_1_1.jpg
Last edited by peter yates on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I563 number 004 - "Tricksy"
CAL14 - "Gypsy"
"Myf" the skiff
xcbell

Re: INVESTIGATOR FOR SALE IN WOODEND VICTORIA

Post by xcbell »

Hi Peter

I've sent you an email about Private Eye, on the off chance that she's still for sale.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Xavier